|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Invest in Detroit. Metro Property Group is a global real investment firm with an exceptional track record of creating value for their investors. Uniquely positioned as the largest single-family home landlord in Detroit, we are growing and investing in key neighborhoods and key talent.|
|Duties:||This newly created position will work closely with our Chief Technology Officer creating world-class solutions for our business and the real estate industry at-large. This key role for our growing company is responsible for:|
• Codes, tests, de-bugs, and documents web applications and enhancements of existing programs using PHP and MySQL
• Participates in end user requirements meetings and provides input for resolution business needs
• Develops and conducts unit and functional testing procedures and scripts to verify completed code
• Documents operating procedures and scheduling requirements of the developed applications.
• Develops and maintains technical standards for systems development environments.
• Works closely with other team members to ensure proper coding techniques
• Reviews issues, provides recommendations for resolution, and develops tools to resolve issues.
• Responsible for source control to ensure the quality and timeliness of the movement of code from development to production.
• Review and troubleshoot internet application errors
• 3 to 5 years prior experience with PHP development
• Experience with Drupal CMS is highly desirable
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be a results orientated self-starter who consistently produces high-quality work.
• Proven ability to meet user defined standards and deadlines
• The ability to multitask is critical for this full time position.
• An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional office
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.