|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Invest in Detroit. Metro Property Group is a global real investment firm with an exceptional track record of creating value for their investors. Uniquely positioned as the largest single-family home landlord in Detroit, we are growing and investing in key neighborhoods and key talent.
|Duties:||This position serves as the first-impression for our callers and visitors to the corporate office, and involves primary Receptionist duties in addition to a multitude of tasks from Administrative Assistant duties (creation of reports/memos/administrative projects) to working as a executive for key executives.|
This key role for our growing company is responsible for:
• answer multi-line telephone, screen and direct calls
• promptly and accurately take and relay messages
• provide information to callers
• greet all guests and visitors entering the office
• ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
• general administrative support for assigned executives
• prepare letters and documents as requested
• receive and sort mail and deliveries
• organize meetings as necessary
• ensure the professional and organized appearance of the reception area
• Prior experience and/or training in customer service and multi-line phone systems
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant is preferred
• Computer skills with prior experience in Microsoft Office
• The ability to multitask is critical for this full time position.
• An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional office
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.