Rental (Real Estate) Agent
|Description:||This commission-based sales and leasing role has responsibility for leasing single family homes in desirable Detroit neighborhoods.|
|Duties:||1. Establishing relationships with prospective residents|
2. Maintaining relationships with current residents, to facilitate referrals and lease renewals.
3. Lease a minimum of 10 single family homes per month.
4. Use the Multiple Listing Service to create awareness of availability of our homes.
5. Manage leads/prospective residents with a minimum of three meaningful points of followup
6. Respond to all messages the same business day.
7. Take prospects on tours of homes, using real estate knowledge and sales closing techniques.
8. Educate prospects regarding application process and lease eligibility requirements (credit scores, landlord and employment history)
9. Work collaboratively with Tenant Relations team to qualify prospective residents and educate them regarding rent payment policies.
10. Marketing of available properties to prospective residents.
11. Track marketing/advertising source for each prospect.
12. Maintain a market competition knowledge base through touring other rental properties and staying abreast of trends in rental properties in our neighborhoods.
13. Perform inspection of market ready vacant properties.
. license as a Real Estate sales person in the State of Michigan is preferred
. a minimum of three to five years experience in a sales environment with a proven track record or meeting or exceeding sales quotas
. knowledge of and familiarity with the historic Detroit neighborhoods our properties are located in
. exceptional follow up skills
. strong attention to detail
. a willingness to show properties to prospective residents at their convenience including weekends or evenings
. knowledge of Fair Housing laws
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.